Here is the picture of my nieces and nephew.
Jade, Makele, Maguire, Bailee, Brooklyn and Sydney
Lance always lets me sleep on the nights that he has the next day off and he gets up with the kids and feeds them. So I always look forward to Saturday nights and he will usually have one day off during the week. Even though the kids usually sleep through the night now or atleast till 4:30 or 5 am they do sometimes wake up twice at night and so it is nice to have those nights were I get to sleep all night with out waking up for feedings! So as I was typing on the computer today the twins were in their swings and Lance on the couch. And when I turned around to talk to Lance he was asleep as were my two little kiddo's. So I had to capture the moment. So here is what I found this morning.. Sadie's is alittle blurry I was taking them when the swings were swinging! :)
Sadie sleeping
Sawyer fast asleep!
Daddy sleeping after a night up with the kids..














9 comments:
We loved it as well! Derek loved the scence where Troy was trying to discover himself at the school- it reminded him of Footloose. We had gotten the CD a week ago so we would know all the songs! My cute friends little girl (she's 2) started yelling "EEWWW", YUCKY" when Troy and Gabriella were kissing.It was priceless:)
Britt- I was thinking the same thing about that part with Troy as well. I liked the first HS musical, but think this one is my favorite! We missed you and wished we could have seen it with you guys. But glad your were able to see it with your friends. See ya today at Mom and Dad's.
You are so lucky to have a sweet husband like that! I think you should definitely keep him!
Amber, Amber, Amber...High School Musical 3? :) I do have to admit that Zack Efron is adorable. Does that make me a creepy old lady?
Danielle- Lance made fun of me too for going. But I liked it a lot. I am a kid at heart and still like those kinds of shows and stuff.. I am a nerd I know!
Sweet, you have sealed the deal that I am going to go see it! I was hesitant but the reviews look really good. I will have to check it out! -Suzanne
No worries Amber, I want to go see it too! I heard it was better than the first 2. It's like the Newsies of this generation!
I hope you got some sleep in as well!
Those swings are priceless, so glad they work for Sadie and Sawyer!
Amber I'm so glad you liked HSM3. I work at Gardner Village. I am the manager of Anasatsia's Attic. My boss Tara, besides owning the store is also a make-up artist in the movie business. She worked on all three HSM and is actually in the 3rd one. She is the beautiful blonde Julliard Judge towards the end of the movie. We are all so proud of her. She is not only a great friend, boss and really creative and talented woman but now she can add that she is a star...LOL.
I will tell her how much you enjoyed it.
Hugs,
Cricket
Post a Comment