Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, January 2, 2009

My little 6 month cuties!

Today the twins are 6 months old. It has been the best Holiday season having them in our house this year. And I know that next year at this time they are going to be running all over the place and what a difference that will be. We don't go to the doctor till next week so I don't have their stats yet and I have not gotten their 6 month pictures taken just yet either. That we will be doing tomorrow, when we take the annual Kuehne family pictures! So I will post all that later.

But I just love to document every month they grown bigger and we still can't believe how much they have changed since July when we brought them home! We just can't get enough of them and love them so much! They are now eating baby food and they are still trying to figure out if they like it. But they do love their new High chairs that they got for Christmas from Grandpa and Grandma Kuehne.. Thanks Grandpa and Grammy!

Sawyer looking not so sure, why I just made him eat those nasty Sweet Potatoes!Sadie on the other hand is thinking the Rice Cereal and Sweet Potatoes is quite the delicious meal together.. Sadie looking so tiny in her cool new "big" high chair!Sawyer still giving me the evil eye and wondering why I didn't give him the good stuff "Desserts" first! Those will have to wait my little man. :) Isen't he just so cute!
And last, my two little twiners chillin in their awesome new chairs! This one is kinda dark. I finally emptied my camera and now since Christmas it is nice and full again with pictures so these are from my phone. I keep telling Lance we need to get me a bigger memory card for my camera!


9 comments:

Cricket said...

Wow...they are getting so big and sooo cute. You have such blessings coming your way. Yes, a few sleepless nights but the blessings far out weigh those. As for your camera, just by an extra memeory card. I have 3 and get them pretty cheap at Walmart or Sams Club.

Happy New Year,
Cricket

Laura said...

They are growing up too fast! I cannot believe they are 6 months old already! Thanks for the Christmas card, mine are still sitting here next to the computer. It was not meant to be this year!

Christy said...

It is amazing how fast they have changed. They are too adorable! I love that they pull faces and show their personality more now in photos. Too fun.... and good lucky with the pictures!

Jenessa said...

They sure are cute kids. Glad you post about them and share pics so we can see how big they're getting even though I don't get to see them too often. Happy New Year!

Rachel Lovato said...

Only six months and you probably can't even remember life without them! Time sure flies....

The Johnson's said...

Keep taking pictures of them in their highchairs. It is really fun to watch them grown and change in them. Yes, I'm really excited for Blair and Amber. They're baby is due July 31st. This will be the first real cousin for my girls.

Kirsten said...

Can you believe we made it 6 months already?? You're doing an awesome job with two. Cute highchairs...where'd you get the toys that stick to them?

Eric and Hannah said...

Hey Amber! Your babies are adorable!! I bet you are loving it! :) I am glad you have a blog for me to follow! lol ~Hannah

Unknown said...

They're so cute Amber... I heard the sweet potatoes were pretty good. That was from a friend who eats half her babies food. hahahaha