Here is Sawyer playing twister with some of the kids.
And Sawy and Sadie getting ready to bang pots and pans. Sadie was trying to take away his pan and he was not happy with her!

Sadie playing with the homemade paper plate noise makers that Grandma helped the kids all make.
Sawyer again with his pan, he was loving it. He always trys and gets into my pans at home and so I think he was super excited that we were actually letting him bang on some at Grandma and Grandpa's! I wanted to post a video of the two of them making their noises with them, but on the new version of blogger I could not find where I can upload video's! Does anyone know where you do it on here?















5 comments:
So cute! Happy New Year!
Wish I could help with the posting of videos, but I'm pretty clueless. I'm glad you guys had a good New Year's, and I love the new blog design!
We used to bang pots and pans too - it's a good Kuehne tradition!! :) Happy New Year!
Just wanted to pop in and say, darling header! -Suzanne
So cute!! I can't believe they stayed up!! How fun!!! :D
Post a Comment