I will be getting their pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids in the costumes sometime next month! It has been fun picking out their costumes..
My cute little pumpkin.. I love the drewl coming out of her mouth! haha

And my cute little horse, which I know I already posted a picture of his. But I had to put them both together..














12 comments:
Love it! I love babies in costumes. Not my husband's "thing". How cute are they?!!!!
Thanks! I think they are pretty darn cute..
Oh! I love Halloween! And I love that you are getting so excited about it..a month and a half early! They are adorable!
I know it's early! I actually already had Sawyers costume last year before I was even pregnant. So I wanted to make sure I had one for Sadie too. I know I am a crazy first mom on halloween. But it's fun for me!
Thanks for being my first comment maker! This blogging thing is addicting!! Bridger was that same horsey last year for halloween! Its a cute costume, sawyer looks darling in it! And of course Sadie looks darling as a pumpkin! I have no idea what my kids are going to be, obviously I need to get on it!!
I can't believe how big they are already. First Halloween so much fun!
And that just totally made my day! -Suzanne
Amber,
Twins!!! WoW! and I thought I had just accomplished something amazing. They are beautiful! I love the costumes. I have to start looking for something for Madeline!
It is so great to hear from you! Thank you for all your kind words about my baby. I am excited to keep in better touch with you!
They look adorable in their costumes...they're darling in everything, though! You're such a fun mom, Am. I got Joc & Blake's costumes (Alice & the Cheshire cat). Isn't it fun to dress them up for Halloween? I've never been a fan of the 'scary/gorey' stuff of the holiday, but the little kids in their cute costumes is so great! Have a fun holiday and see you Sat!:)
So cute! I love little tiny baby costumes!
they're so dang cute!!
Post a Comment