My friend Laura from Vegas gave the twins darling outfits from Gymboree when they were first born and Sawyer has already grown out of his so I didn't post a pic of him. But Sadie was finally able to wear hers since she is still so tiny so I took a picture to send to my friend and thought I would post it on here as well. In case you can't tell it has watermelons on the shirt and pants and has cute ruffle watermelon socks.. The pants are actually suppose to be capri's but they fit her as pants since she is still so little! I got her to smile at me! I thought they turned out so cute! Thanks Laura and all my friends and family who have bought the kids such cute things to wear.. I love trying all of them on and having them wear them.

8 comments:
Too cute! Aren't girls so fun to dress? I miss being able to do that now that mine has a mind of her own.
Yes, they sure are.. Seems like they have alot more things for girls than boys!
She is so cute!
She looks darling!! Thats so fun!
That really is SO CUTE!! You know I always said I wouldn't spend much money on baby clothes because they grow too fast, but man alive is it hard not too!! There is just to much cute stuff out there.
I know I wished I had a million dollars to just buy baby clothes!
I just loved that you took a picture of Sadie in her outfit. It looks just like I hoped it would (cute, just like her). I'm happy it finally fits her. Laura
where do you buy her bows at? Or do you make them or someone in your family make them?
Post a Comment